Friday, July 25, 2008

Jake's 2-year-old Photo Shoot

Just wanted to post a few quick pics from Jake's 2-year-old portrait session. My cousin, June, from June Kuiper Photography - you HAVE to check out her website at junekuiper.com - is fabulous as you can see from the pics below. Jake did a pretty good job getting his pics taken that day, though it was tough to get his thumb out of his mouth!!! But June was at our house for a whole morning, so she was able to capture a variety of moods! There's also a couple pics of Jake and Claudia together below - now THAT was a challenge. Getting a good pic of 2 kids under 4! But she did it!


Anyway, isn't he a little peach? I just love those cheeks. I can't believe he is going to be 2. It has gone even faster with him than with Claudia! He is such a little BOY now. He LOVES motorcycles, candy, and pop (hmmm....sound like any other boys in our family?) and is naughty, naughty, naughty! But I like to say where Claudia is naughty in a way that makes me want to pull my hair out, Jacob is naughty in a way that just cracks me up. He is just such a little stinker and loves to test the limits. But he is so fun! And he has even become a bit of a cuddle-bug in the last 6 months! Something I've never really had! AND, he usually prefers Mommy! This year has been great with our little Jacob Eddie.


2 comments:

Matt and Brandi said...

Happy Bithday Jake!

misty diller said...

what beautiful pictures! happy birthday jacob!!!