Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Claudia's First Day of Preschool

Claudia started preschool this week! We have had a countdown going for the last two weeks in anticipation of the big day - outfit ready, backpack hanging by the door - and she loved it! As her Mommy, I have been dreading the day, but I held back my tears and was just happy that she was so excited. She came back and told us she played outside in the sand, had a snack, and painted. Already I feel I'm not getting enough information from my child!



I can't believe God has already give us four years at home with our girl. Guess it's time for us to share her!

2 comments:

Meghan Boss said...

I have the world's cutest niece... what a BIG GIRL! I also cannot believe that she is old enough to be a school girl. Sometimes I think she should still be a "Korean Burrito"! :) Love you!

k.boss said...

oh my word! #1...that backpacker is bigger than she is! and #2...how did you get her to smile so cutely?! you guys totally practiced, huh? :) just kidding... but i agree...she is definitely the cutest thing EVER!