Monday, October 5, 2009

Crazy Jake


Jake and I went outside to try to capture some of his "dirt bike" tricks that he's been working on all summer. He LOVES to ride his bike, and he is so proud that he can do it without training wheels. Usually, if someone asks him how old he is, he responds, "3, and I can ride my bike with no training wheels." Ed is loving Jake's favorite hobby - I am still wondering why we are encouraging it... :)
Riding with one hand...

Riding with "no hands"...(you have to look closely for this one)


Riding with "no feet"...

Standing on his back pegs...

I would have taken a video, but I dropped our camera in Lake Michigan this summer and didn't realize it for about 10 minutes... :)

3 comments:

Meghan Boss said...

These pictures are awesome and so VERY Jacob- I love that you caught the expression on his face too!

Charity said...

so cute! I am impressed! I really like the "no hands" shot.

Maria the Great said...

I love the pegs - Jake