Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow

This past gorgeous, sunny-yet-cool Sunday, Ed and I comfortably sat 24 of our Kastelin family members, including 2 of our beautiful children (Naughty was napping), my parents (just back from a vacation to ITALY), my bro and sis-in-law (Naughty #2 was also napping), my sis and bro-in-law (just celebrated their first anniversary), three aunts and uncles (one couple of which will become grandparents for the first time early next year, another of which will celebrate Christmas in Hawaii with their 2 sons, and the other spending their winter traveling the world to visit kids and grandchildren, wheelchair no problem), 6 cousins (all healthy and loved and enjoying various stages of life), and my 90-year old grandparents who will fly to their Florida home for the winter this Friday, all into the dining room of our new home for an early Thanksgiving celebration.

1 comment:

Maria the Great said...

I love this! Congratulations & the dining room looks awesome! You are such a great decorator & homemaker.